|DIP/入力||低||解決済み||修正済み||2009-08-04 18:35||2009-10-04 23:03|
|概 要||Xbox 360用のワイヤレスコントローラを使うとcfgファイルが壊れる。|
|詳 細||This bug only occurs the first time the machine / MAME are booted. Subsequent times it doesn't happen.|
I'm using the latest official drivers etc. on a fully up to date machine.
Basically I have my controller setup, and custom pad inputs in default.cfg, however, if after booting the machine the following procedure is followed those config files will be wiped / corrupted.
1) Boot Machine
2) Load up MAME (puzzle bobble was my test case)
3) Turn on the PAD (press a few buttons to observe that it doesn't work because it wasn't on when MAME was loaded, as expected)
4) Exit MAME (notice, exit isn't clean, there is a crash message)
5) Look at invalid (0 size) cfg files.
6) Reload MAME, note custom mappings have been lost.
If I subsequently take out the battery and attempt to reproduce a 2nd time it doesn't happen, only the first time after booting the machine.
I'm guessing MAME had some kind of issue with new controllers / devices changing at runtime, which only occurs the first time you turn on the pad, and it initializes the wireless receiver?
If I can get any kind of backtrace I'll post it.